[Sticky] New forum rules
- Any discussion with only 5 replies in a month will be closed.
- No more attacks against admin and moderators will be tolerated. Users who will be responsible for insults will be banned for 60 days.
- Users who subscribe to the forum but do not participate in the discussions, with an absence of more than 6 months, will be canceled.
- Users with aggressive behavior, or whose behavior is not controllable (suicide phrases, self-harm), will be banned indefinitely.
- We invite users, to keep the forum alive, to open discussion thread in the Off Topic room.
- External links are forbidden.
Christine Nguyen, the princess of softcore!
I have no problems with points 2, 4 or 6. Not sure the purpose of point 1 but I guess if something new comes up a new discussion can be started. Not sure what 5 means but fine. I might be guilty at times of point 3 but I guess I can post a useless post every few months if I haven't posted recently (like objecting to an extra mile post). Point 7 though I have a problem with. I'm fine with banning links to torrent or file-sharing sites but there's others where I can see being helpful. For example I found an article explaining why HBO dropped their softcore programming (it's because the person who championed it recently retired) but I can't link to it. I'm sure other members may find interesting things but again, they would be prohibited from directing people to it.